$180K — $250K + $50K bonus *
1) The ideal candidate has to provide deep industry expertise and consulting experience, business value and insights to the clients about global supply chain. With extensive experience across procurement, inventory, network designing etc. the candidate should help to solve complex supply chain management challenges and contribute authoritatively for strategy making decisions for supply chain.
2) Understand customer’s requirement, business objective and design & develop analytical solutions.
3) Analyze structured and unstructured data.
4) Present solutions, results etc. to the customer.
5) Assume ownership and deliver high value analytical solutions using various algorithms like ML algorithms, Optimization etc.
Supply Chain Advisor will work with colleagues from across the company to deliver results in mission-critical areas:
1. Solution Thought Leader: Applies experience, relationship and learning to be a recognized thought-leader for Supply Chain in Manufacturing/ Resources & Utilities.
• Has breadth and depth of experience in the segment as a practitioner
• Articulates view on challenge, proposes solutions, articulates why in a way that wide audience can understand
• Consistently researches and maintains awareness of healthcare trends and news
• Is a person for solution expertise / thought-leader perspective
• Sought after for their opinions and perspectives in the marketplace by professional in the segment
• Gives of their time and expertise generously to improve solution knowledge across areas in Supply Chain
2. Solution Go-To-Market Strategy: Collaborates with Practice teams/ SMEs to create and apply a strategy that results in the firm being perceived as one of the top three industry solution leaders.
• Research and assess and clearly identifies the unique business value drivers/levers for the solution in segment
• Create compelling value propositions that credibly demonstrate specially where and how Workday address the customer needs better than the competitors
• Crafts practical but comprehensive messaging that delivers the value propositions sales motions that improve market share
3. Solution Evangelist: Creates and enable the organization to share compelling, high-impact communications, narratives and case studies that compel customers to see TCS Supply Chain as the superior offering to address the segment most important concerns.
• Researches and collects customer-based stories that clearly demonstrate how Workday addresses high-value levers in healthcare supply chain
• Frames and crafts messages in relevant and easily digestible and memorable ways that become easy to repeat
• Enables sales teams to strategically insert and integrates messaging into the account plan in a way that progresses the sales process
• Is a compelling story-teller, influencing professionals at all levels
• Applies deep industry insights to confidently lead discussions with C-suite Executives
• Delivers high-energy, compelling and highly-memorable presentations at conferences, customer and prospect events
• Build relationships by meeting with senior supply chain executives (CFO, CIO etc.) to discuss their strategic and operational challenges, present best practice solutions and effectively sell the vision of the firm's capabilities
4. Account Plan Enablement : Apply solution insights to help the account executive and sales team position and execute in a way that improves win ratio and margin
• Applies solution insights to identify the key stakeholders and buyer value to reduce time to deal
Helps insert solution-based insights into key sales activities (i. e. crafting win themes)
• Identifies opportunities and recommends steps in the sales process that differentiated the firm as providing supply chain solutions
• Strategically participates in sales activities and prospect events
1) Master’s degree in Operations Management, Supply Chain Management or related areas, a Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Science, Economics or any other quantitative field will be an added advantage.
Questions for Internal and Total Rewards:
2) Years of experience required for position :
3) 15-20+ years of direct supply chain experience, either directly with a provider or in a consulting capacity.
Valid through: 7/6/2021
$150K — $200K + $100K bonus *
14 days ago