Purchasing Power is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst to join our Business Planning & Analysis team in Atlanta, GA. This role will be responsible for the analysis and reporting on various KPI's in support of the Company’s financial goals and objectives. In this role, you will support decision making and track performance surrounding returns and will be expected to identify possible areas of opportunity or risk and propose solutions. The Supply Chain Analyst supports the Supply Chain team by data mining and presenting those findings as they build strategies. The Supply Chain Analyst will also help identify data gaps and help to fill them in line with the company’s data strategy.
- Perform monitoring and analysis in various areas of the supply chain with focus on returns performance metrics
- Work with technology and supply chain team teams to define metrics, automate data collection, synthesize relevant data, build analytical models and forecasts
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor the performance of systems, workflows and output
- Determine most cost-effective recovery mechanism for products based on item, category, vendor and ship method
- Ensure end to end data validation and reconciliation between different reports, data feeds and departments
- Very strong technical skills coupled with business intelligence and a customer focus so that operational and business targets may be achieved
- Manage process improvement projects to timeline and quality standards
- Understanding business process management and business requirements of the customers and translating them to specific action or corrective action plans
- Effectively communicate with internal teams and external clients to deliver functional requirements and business impacts
- Analyze and document required information including data
- Ability to understand business process designs and specifications
- Evaluate the information gathered through a variety of tools and applications and provide clear and concise conclusions as to what is going on
- MBA/ MSdegree with emphasis in Business Analysis, Operations Research, Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, or Mathematics.
- Minimum of 5-7 years in supply chain, operations, product management, project management, financial analysis and/or marketing, preferred.
- Knowledge of payroll deduction/payroll allotment process.
- Experience with data mining and building complex data models with large data sets.
- Experience with automating complex reporting tasks.
- Experience working with large transactional databases across multiple platforms.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, SAS, Minitab, R programming, and Python.
- Expert level of skill in Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with the ability to effectively articulate insights and recommend actions.
- Strong organization and project-management skills, including the ability to meet demanding, evolving, and often competing deadlines.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels within an organization.
- Experience with machine learning and predictive analysis.