- Bachelor's Degree required in Supply Chain or similar Business Degree
- Minimum of three years of experience in:
- Inventory Control
- WMS stems
- CRM systems
- Customer Interaction
- Managing and tracking customer production PO's and communication with the customer
- Complete month end invoicing and entry in the WMS and SAP system.
- Involvement in all customer projects - and working with production planning and scheduling to ensure completion
- Provide detailed filing on job specifications of customs, assembly instructions, project specifications
- Responsible for daily customer invoicing
- Track and report daily on production output
- Reconcile production paperwork
- Review all customer PO's to ensure accuracy and alignment with internal system
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite
- ERP WMS
- RF data collection
- Must be very organized and like detail, paperwork and customer service.
- Excellent communication skills
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
Local Candidates only.
Staubach & Associates is a NATIONWIDE search firm based in Central NJ specializing in recruitment and placement within the fields of Transportation, Logistics, Engineering, and Human Resources.