Supplier Quality Manager - Automotive
5 - 7 years experience • Automotive
Supplier Quality Manager – Ann Arbor, MI Area
Rapidly growing Global Tier One Automotive Firm seeking Highly Qualified Supplier Quality Manager. This is a leadership role, responsible for managing the overall supplier quality assurance functions for all supplier manufacturers.
- Bachelors DegreeRequired, ASQ, CQA, CQE Preferred
- Minimum 5year’s experience (preferably 10) in product or supplier quality management in an automotive and manufacturing environment, preferably in a tier 1
- Solid understanding of Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Understanding of Control Plan Methodology
- Understanding of PPAP requirements
- Understanding of AIAG guidelines for automotive
- Ability to manage and develop a team of supplier quality engineers
The selected candidate will be offered a lucrative compensation package to include a strong base salary, bonus, and a full benefits package.