Improve supplier quality performance by working with functions (e.g., ISC,Engineering, Regulatory) to identify key process/productdrivers, then developing and helping implement sustainable improvement plans.
• Work with internal and external functions to complete robust cause chain analysis.
• Drive effective Root Cause Corrective Actions (RCCA) resolution through immediate containment and sustainable corrective actions that are measureable.
• Audit functional processes, (Product Design, Test, Software, Manufacturing, Quality, and Logistics) to assess effectiveness of corrective actions or to proactively assess gaps contributing to Honeywell factories, customer or in-service complaints.
• Track and report supplier quality performance to the organization that includes actions and timelines to meet standard when goals are missed.
• Ensure compliance to standard definitions for key customer data measurements of customer quality (e.g., accuracy of escape data in Aero Dashboard).
• Consistently meet Quality Notification and Root Cause Corrective Action timelines
• Facilitate the flow down of customer quality contractual and regulatory requirements in the ISC (Integrated Supply Chain), organizations.
• Meet with suppliers to evaluate performance to goals as well as for contract requirements to meet delivery standards.
• Drive necessary actions to meet product return cycle times to obtain RCCAs from Honeywell sites and suppliers.
• Manage quality related production change control and reporting.
• Participate in the purge and MRB processes.
• Accountable to undertake actions for the Deer Valley site to achieve quality and delivery goals.
• Directly support internal and external customer and regulatory agency audits.
• Manage supplier disclosures and recalls in Customer Satisfaction Board (CSB) to drive cycle time of activities for RCCA.
• Complete data analysis to create and manage robust inspection plan requirements to identify and reject defects.
• Manage supplier self release status and Honeywell Aerospace Supplier Portal (HASP) system.
• Due to ITAR Restrictions, U.S. Citizenship is required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline (i.e., engineering, computer science, quality assurance) with 5 years of Quality Engineering experience. In lieu of formal education, at least 13 years of progressive experience in Quality Engineering.
• Strong computer skills with high level proficiency in Microsoft Office tools such as Excel (especially pivot tables and graphs), PowerPoint, and Word.
• A working knowledge of Aerospace quality practices including both regulatory and industry standards (e.g. AS9100C, FAR Part 21 requirements).
• Current ASQ CQA or CQE certification is desirable.
• Experience using Honeywell specific software/management tools (ECATs, PDM, One Source, SAP, etc.) is a plus.
• Proven ability to interface effectively with all levels of leadership, suppliers and customers.
• Ability to drive the development of PFMEAs, and implementation of statistical process controls, for products and processes.
• Demonstrated ability to lead cross functional and cross regional teams in Root Cause Corrective Actions and Preventive and Quality Improvement activities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to create and present reports to customers.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.