$80K — $100K *
Dynetics, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Supplier Quality Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Candidate will support and interface with the supplier base and conduct supplier control for aerospace and defense manufacturing. The Candidate will perform the following functions:
· Review and approve supplier quality surveys
· Works closely with program managers, program quality engineers, and receiving inspection to resolve supplier issues
· Perform on-site and/or virtual supplier quality audits/assessments
· Perform investigation and root cause analysis to drive improvements into their processes
· Review supplier-manufacturing processes, collaborate with suppliers on process improvements and value enhancement opportunities.
· Coordinate with Purchasing Department and/or the program/Project to monitor supplier’s performance with on-time delivery & quality
· Maintaining detailed report on supplier quality, including defect rates and areas that result in flaws.
· Review supplier inspection/test documentation
· Work with suppliers to resolve quality issues in a timely and effective manner
· Review and approve AS9102 FAI documentation supplied by the suppliers
· Excellent in-house and external communication and liaison skills
· Communicate with supplier, customer and government quality assurance representatives
· Stay current and up to date on any changes that may affect the supply and demand of products and materials and advise others of any impact
· Perform other quality related tasks as directed by management
Bachelor of Science Degree is preferred or have an equivalent degree from an ABET-accredited university with at least 10 years’ experience in Supplier Quality Engineering under an AS9100 or equivalent experience in DOD and have at least 5 years’ experience in a Manufacturing environment.
In lieu of degree, High School Diploma/GED with a minimum of 15 years of experience in supplier quality and/or quality engineering under an AS9100 system or equivalent experience in DOD, Aerospace, or Automotive manufacturing quality control.
Valid through: 4/14/2021