??We are looking for Supplier Procurement Project Lead for our client in Bothell, WA
Job Title: Supplier Procurement Project Lead
Job Location: Bothell, WA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Experience Level (Years) 5 - 10
- Communication of part and project related commercial & technical requirements
- Manage change towards supplier (provides specifications to supplier, ensure agreement and full implementation up to IT systems, involves CM if commercial discussion required). Change request from suppliers are funneled via SQ
- Drives request for quotation process and supports supplier selection based on the Forward Procurement List based on the delegation scheme
- Execution of supplier setup and SAP / PLM master data creation
- Manage on time deliveries of parts during NPI & LCM projects (samples, prototypes, ramp up... note: project team responsible for order requisition via SRM, PO placement by Ops buyer or SSC)
- Execute and support phase in ? phase Out (PIPO) planning related to new product introduction and LCM activities
- Maintain cost history of parts assigned, supporting project teams to roll up actual cost.
- Support CM / Ops Buyers / P&S with price update in local system if help is required.
Responsibilities in close collaboration with Technical PEs:
- Support the deployment of early supplier involvement through target costing and tracking for assigned product, in alignment with CM and PE
- Support preparation of requirement package from PLM and the Supplier Project Agreement/ Project Book
- Project management of activities at supplier, including management of related fields in the Sourcing Plan, in alignment with overall project plan. In HS this includes project management of supplier industrialization activities.
- Ensure availability of Proprietary protocol for assets at suppliers (marking/tagging by SQA)
- For supplier projects: Maintain SMRS/PMT
- Assess supplier capacity against requirements for suppliers for his/her site ; inform SAM of any required change
- Supports commodity strategy and execution in close relation with the Commodity Teams ; Provides input regarding business requirements
- Nos years of experience: 8 -10 years.
- Education: BS or MS in engineering.
- Certified in CPM Or CPSM would preferable.
- Working in medical industry with similar background is added advantage.
- BS or comparable diploma in Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical or Electronic Engineering, MSpreferred