Since 1903, our bold and unique purpose has been fulfilling dreams of personal freedom for our customers – and we live our purpose every day. It's more than just a business to us. Our passion for our products and loyalty to our millions of riders and fans worldwide inspire us to deliver premium motorcycles, parts and accessories, apparel, and unmistakable and unmatched experiences.
From Milwaukee to Milano, and many places in between, our employees are essential to our success. We need people who wake up every day with a passion for customers and who come to work with the creativity and drive to make amazing things happen.
The Harley-Davidson Motor Company Product Development Center (PDC) located inWauwatosa, WI is home to the mantra - You dream it. We build it. Join our team as theSupplier Diversity Lead and help lead all aspects of the Supplier Diversity program within Harley-Davidson Inc. (“the Company”).
Here is what you'll do:
• Lead continued strategic development and alignment, continuous improvement in current processes and implementing any program changes.
• Collaborate with internal functions on annual goals and planning to meet goals and reporton goals.
• Serve as liaison between the company and the diverse supplier community with primary responsibility for supplier identification and outreach, development, internal and external communications, reporting and process improvement.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Supply Chain Management or related field is preferred.
• Minimum of 8 years of related experience in supply management. Experience in supplier diversity program management is preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively with diverse individuals, groups, and all levels internal and external to the organization.
Proficiency with related software applications such as MS Office suite and Visio.
• Familiarity with SAP ERP systems is preferred.
• Strong working knowledge of strategic procurement methodology and supplier contracting.
• Ability to analyze detailed data to identify opportunities for diverse suppliers.
• Established relationships with Minority Owned supplier community and advocacy groups is a plus. Knowledge of sourcing and procurement policy and process and best practices.
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, n annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. We believe that employees do their best work when they are free to be themselves. This means our dress code is relaxed, and all types of work styles are welcomed.
Auto req ID: 5606BR