????????We are looking for Supervisor Special Procedures (IR) for our client in Arlington, TX
Job Title: Supervisor Special Procedures (IR)
Job Location: Arlington, TX
Job Type: Permanent
- Seeking Manager - Emergency Services
- Start : ?ASAP
- Terms: Permanent
- ?Shift: Call -1 weekend/month and one week/month during normal staffing. When staff is short they rotate appropriately.
- The Supervisor, Interventional Radiology is responsible for the day-to-day clinical, technical and operational functions within the Interventional department. This includes, but is not limited to, the efficient, effective procurement, utilization and stewardship of all technical, physical and human resources.
- Ensures compliance with patient carequality standards as it relates to care provided to all age groups of patients ranging from neonate to geriatric.
- Maintains performance improvement activities within the department and participates in CQI activities.
- Assures competency of all personnel. Must be capable of interpreting and administering all policies, procedures and protocols of the department, hospital and partnership.
- Must maintain efficient and effective department operations while maintaining compliance with all Joint Commission, state, federal and local regulatory laws, standards and protocols.
- Must possess critical thinking skills and be capable of assuming complete departmental authority and responsibility in the absence of the Manager and Director.
- Credential Requirements: ARRT (R) (VI); Texas MRT; BLS
- Graduate from an accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
- 7+ years Intervention