$150K — $200K *
Reporting to the Director, Priority Transit Projects, the Supervisor, Project Planning and Execution is responsible for the day-to-day management of the assigned portfolio associated with the City of Toronto’s Priority Transit Projects, including project planning, customer connections, engineering evaluations, development of coordination agreements, design reviews, execution of projects using approved contractors, auditing and inspections. S/he will manage relationships with stakeholders, to guide, review and coordinate activities between connection impacts and work execution. The incumbent will be responsible for internal and external stakeholder reporting, including tracking and reporting on project performance, and taking action to mitigate day-to-day issues and risks as required, to ensure adherence to Toronto Hydro’s terms and conditions of required service agreements.
The incumbent is expected to behave ethically and follow the established code of business conduct, policies and internal control procedures, laws and regulations governing Toronto Hydro.
• Leads the execution and coordination for the projects associated with the construction program as mandated by the province’s Priority Transit projects
• Manages and mitigates day-to-day issues and risks to ensure project/plan attainment, on schedule and as per budget
• Supervises a team of technical professionals to deliver day-to-day program support
• Provides day-to-day guidance and direction to team members, managing safety, attendance, performance and development for all identified internal resources.
• Acts as the primary point of contact to assigned projects (and stakeholders) for the escalation, mitigation and resolution of day-to-day issues at the operational project level
• Oversees the planning, design, and engineering review (including third-party engineering assessment review)
• Performs extensive feasibility studies
• Leads specialized third-party engineering reviews including: engineering review of structural drawings, load/vibration calculations, and shoring designs.
• Supervises requirements and specifications when assets are transferred for energization, including review of 3rd party inspections/auditing prior to energization
• Leads the day-to-day relationships with external contractor vendors to project/program attainment completion, including delivery of contractor orientation, safety management, adherence to standards and quality, site plan approval, schedule attainment, resourcing and budget attainment
• Tracks and reports on all aspects of project performance (schedule adherence, project status reporting, identified key performance indicators, resource balancing, scope, budget/financial management)
• Manages, tracks and reviews funding allocations to project allocations aligned to parameters outlined in Toronto Hydro/terms and conditions of services agreement
• Establishes terms and conditions to support services agreement and manages, monitors and administers all aspects of the day-to-day operational contractual agreement between Toronto Hydro and assigned Priority Transit Projects
• Acts as a liaison between internal stakeholder groups
• Supports the organizational risk identification and mitigation process
Job Segment: Manager, Engineer, Electrical, Procurement, Project Manager, Management, Engineering, Operations, Technology
Valid through: 4/20/2021
$80K — $100K
4 days ago