KBR COMPANY INFORMATION
When you become part of the KBR team, your opportunities are endless. As a leading global engineering, construction, and services company, we support the hydrocarbon and government services markets on six continents. Serving our customers through diverse business units, we offer challenging assignments on some of the world's largest and most complex projects where our customers have come to value us, because they know We Deliver.
With operations in 40 countries, KBR has more than 25,800 people delivering services to customers in over 80 countries. Together they represent an unmatched reservoir of talent and experience in a wide range of markets.
Join us and you'll be part of a dynamic, elite team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done and has the experience, knowledge and determination to succeed.
Under general direction, the Supervisor, Procurement directs the daily activities of a business, technical support, or functional support team. He/She establishes priorities for the completion of assigned tasks. The incumbent uses judgment to interpret internal and external issues and develop best practices. May direct resources, prioritize tasks and provide guidance to less experienced team members. He/She relies upon experience, interpersonal skills, and broad knowledge of field to ensure task completion in compliance with policies, procedures, and business strategy.
- Negotiates favorable terms, volume discounts and long-term contracts with suppliers for the procurement of goods, services and supplies.
- Takes responsibility for purchases in support of customer-related business processes or for internal use.
- Discusses defects and delivery problems with suppliers, and is responsible for negotiating refunds.
- Coordinates with operations, maintenance, warehouse and engineering to ensure proper scheduling and movement of goods and supplies.
- 10+ years of experience in Procurement
- Experience in Microsoft (Word, Excel, etc...) is required
- Experience and skill with SAP preferred
- Proficient in development and adherence to procurement procedures and plans
- Possess negotiation and team building skills
- Multi-task and provide support to multiple clients on a daily basis
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which could include a 401K plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, flexible spending account, disability, paid time off, or flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Procurement & Materials