Reference number: REQ18-013
Reporting to the Planning Coordinator you will be responsible for receiving and schedule work orders, ensuring the availability of human resources, equipment, materials, special tools and MAT procedures. You will ensure that maintenance plans are established and respected. You will also have to set the scheduling of maintenance (maintenance and repair of equipment) for the mine maintenance sector, while ensuring these activities are conducted on time and in accordance with company standards, in order to insure reliable and safe operation that are in compliance with environmental standards.
You hold a college degree in industrial maintenance with a minimum of ten (10) years of supervisory in the industrial field. You have knowledge in mechanics, hydraulics, machining, welding/fitting, electricity and plan reading. You stand out by our capacity to plan and organize several works simultaneously, by your attention to detail, your communication and management skills in order to lead and motivate a team. You must be able to cope with the unexpected, manage the material and the work in addition to determine priorities. You have a valid driver's license and general explosives permit, as well as modular training for miners 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7. You must master the French language and have a functional level in English.
- Work shifts of 11 hours per day.
- Rotation schedule of 50/50: equivalent to 3 consecutive weeks of work followed by 2 weeks of leave; and 2 consecutive weeks of work followed by 3 weeks of leave.
- Private air transport is provided from Montreal, Quebec, Rouyn-Noranda or Inuit communities (depending on place of residence) to the mine site and return.
- Accommodation and meals are provided.
- Competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package.