SUPERVISOR, IT APPLICATIONS; LAWSON
Industry: Pharmaceutical / Biotech
The Supervisor, IT Applications is responsible for Lawson Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application operations, projects, enhancements, troubleshooting and optimization.
Possessing strong IT technical expertise and staff management experience, the Supervisor oversees a team of IT professionals with expertise in Lawson applications. This role interfaces with business staff and vendors to manage operational and project work and provide an exceptional customer experience. The Supervisor reports to a Senior Manager, IT Applications- ERP.
- Ensure high-quality Lawson ERP application performance by developing a deep and robust understanding of the solutions’ functionality, customization and integration.
- Oversee the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, documentation and support of Lawson applications based on department needs. Manages special projects and initiatives.
- Allocate work to resources and identify constraints. Lead documentation, process improvement, key performance indicator metrics development and training efforts.
- Coach and manage IT staff for excellent performance. Develop technical, analytical, leadership and project management competencies within team members
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Prior demonstrated success in leading and developing an IT team as a lead, supervisor or equivalent role. Excellent initiative, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience implementing & supporting Lawson ERP applications at the enterprise level. Strongly prefer technical experience with Lawson Financial Services and Human Resource management.
- Demonstrated exposure to manufacturing, order-to-cash, procure-to-pay and human resource management processes. Demonstrated ability to develop functional Lawson solutions to meet business needs.