Supervisor, IT Applications; Lawson - RT
Bar Harbor, Maine 04609
The Supervisor, IT Applications is responsible for Lawson Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application operations, projects, enhancements, troubleshooting and optimization. Possessing strong IT technical expertise and staff management experience, the Supervisor oversees a team of IT professionals with expertise in Lawson applications. This role interfaces with business staff and vendors to manage operational and project work and provide an exceptional customer experience. The Supervisorreports to a Senior Manager, IT Applications- ERP.
- Ensure high-quality Lawson ERP application performance by developing a deep and robust understanding of the solutions’ functionality, customization and integration.
- Oversee the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, documentation and support of Lawson applications based on department needs. Manages special projects and initiatives.
- Allocate work to resources and identify constraints. Lead documentation, process improvement, key performance indicator metrics development and training efforts.
- Coach and manage IT staff for excellent performance. Develop technical, analytical, leadership and project management competencies within team members
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Prior demonstrated success in leading and developing an IT team as a lead, supervisor or equivalent role. Excellent initiative, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience implementing & supporting Lawson ERP applications at the enterprise level. Strongly prefer technical experiencewithLawson Financial Services and Human Resource management.
- Demonstrated exposure to manufacturing, order-to-cash, procure-to-pay and human resource management processes. Demonstrated ability to develop functional Lawson solutions to meet business needs.
We are an independent, nonprofit biomedical research institution with more than 1,800 employees. Headquartered in Bar Harbor, Maine, a National Cancer Institute-designated Cancer Center, has a facility in Sacramento, California, & a Genomic Medicine Institute in Farmington, Connecticut. Our mission is to discover precise genomic solutions for disease and empower the global biomedical community in the shared quest to improve human health. ?
Founded in 1929, we apply eight decades of expertise in genetics to increase understanding of human disease, advancing treatments and cures for cancer, neurological and immune disorders, diabetes, aging and heart disease. We model and interpret genomic complexity, integrate basic research with clinical application, educate current and future scientists, and empower the global biomedical community by providing critical data, tools and services.
With ever-increasing precision, we identify the genetic and molecular bases of disease and marshals its strengths in genomics and modeling to discover individualized treatments and cures. Our work will make medicine more precise, predictable and personal, improving care, lowering costs and increasing life span and health span.
The 43-acre scenic campus is nestled between the Gulf of Maine and the mountains of Acadia National Park. Some of the best hiking and biking in the world (over 50 square miles of mountains, lakes, views and dramatic coastline) is accessible from our campus. We are one mile from downtown Bar Harbor, which offers a vibrant downtown district with a plethora of restaurants, shops, museums and galleries.
Integrity, People, One Team, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship
What do we have to offer?
We offer a dynamic and supportive work environment, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including medical plan, outstanding retirement plan, generous paid time off and tuition reimbursement. Also, we offer an MBA program, a fitness center with an award winning wellness program, and a fully operational primary care facility available to employees and their families.
Most importantly, every position we offer contributes to our important mission of discovering precise genomic solutions for disease and empowering the global biomedical community in our shared quest to improve human health.
Knowledge Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary)
1. Bachelor’s or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field; or equivalent work experience.
2. Prior demonstrated success in leading and developing an IT team as a lead, supervisor or equivalent role. Excellent initiative, organizational and interpersonal skills.
3. Experience implementing & supporting Lawson ERP applications at the enterprise level. Strongly prefer technical experiencewithLawson Financial Services and Human Resource management.
4. Demonstrated exposure to manufacturing, order-to-cash, procure-to-pay and human resource management processes. Demonstrated ability to develop functional Lawson solutions to meet business needs.
5. Present Salary?
6. Salary Expectation?
7. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?
8. Current Address?