Abbott Diagnostics has a Supervisor Finance opening in the Center of Excellence organization. The Supervisor will be responsible for assisting the manager in establishing insightful, forward looking analytics, and roles/responsibilities assignments. Responsible for ad-hoc analysis support spanning across Commercial, Division Staff, IT, Marketing and R&D organizations. On-going process initiatives are also required to improve and strengthen financialprocesses, procedures, and systems supporting these areas of responsibility.
Primary Job Function:
Provide financialreporting; planning and analysis for the ADD organization.
Participate in project teams as necessary to support divisional initiatives.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system.
- Maintain Calendar/timelines/deliverables for Plan/Update/LRP process. Ensure that all deadlines are met with quality schedules and on time submissions.
- Analyze monthly financial results; including comparisons against Plan/Update/LBE; prepare reliable; timely; and accurate financial analytics.
- Provide financialsupport; recommendations and insight to cross-functional teams and the Finance organization
- Divisional financial analysis projects requested by management or a functional area
- Will interact with all levels of management.
- Complete ad hoc financial analysis as needed.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or equivalent experience
Minimum Experience / Training Required:
5-7 years of applicable experience in diversified finance/accounting roles; excellent analytical, problem solving skills and oral/written communication skills. Must be able to effectively manage workload to ensure deadlines are met. Possess proven leadership skills and demonstrate the ability to complete assignments involving all levels of management and functional areas. Excellent communication skills are essential, as this role interacts with multiple levels within the ADD organization. Self-starter and highly motivated; ability to manage multiple priorities and changing customer demands. Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment is essential. Strong PC/system skills and Excel. SAPS experience a plus.