A Facilities Maintenance Supervisor will assist Manager in providing leadership to the facilities maintenance staff including development and management training to shift leaders and hourly staff, oversee the utilization of the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS), communicate with all other departments including operations, human resources, safety, IS, and transportation etc.
- Provide functional and technical knowledge required for all material handling, building, and refrigeration asset management.
- Assist Manager or to coordinate the day to day operations of the maintenance team.
- Assist Manager on a daily basis to supervise all material handling equipment (MHE) technicians, building technicians, refrigeration technicians, battery technicians, and other maintenance team members.
- Help Oversee all outsourced manufacturers representatives and vendors performing work at the facility.
- Provide technical support while coordinating the performance of the labor for all maintenance associates including schedules, lead coverage during scheduled and unscheduled time off, shop schedule re-alignment to meet warehouse operations needs, general maintenance, and preventative maintenance programs as required.
- Analyze daily operation metrics including daily down-line monitoring, parts requisition / purchase orders, work order completion, warranty recovery, damage, preventive maintenance and time and attendance.
- Review performance metrics with Manager on a weekly basis.
- Assist with the Management of the facility's utilization of the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System).
- Audit the daily inputs, including, but not limited to work orders and purchase orders.
- Monitor the execution of scheduled tasks via the completion of asset specific preventive work orders.
- Monitor the weekly time spent working on assets compared to total paid time.
- Monitor the usage of parts to ensure that the on hand inventories are accurate for owned parts and that proper purchase order quantities are placed when needed.
- Utilize CMMS reporting function to analyze specific performance trends.
- Communicate with corporate MHE for asset transfers and retirement.
- Assist other maintenance teams at near by C&S facilities.
- Assist Manager with all payroll functions.
- Be involved with SLT as needed in place of the manager.
- Assist Manager in assigning work in the CMMS.
- Assist Manager in employee discipline and attendance tracking.
- Assist Manager with any other assigned maintenance tasks.
- Travel Required:No
- Warehouse : Perishable Warehouse (28F to 60F)
- Warehouse : Grocery Warehouse (50F to 90F)
- Warehouse : Office Temperature (65F to 75F)
- Specialized Knowledge :
- Special Skills : Strong computer skills.
- Physical abilities: :
- Other: :
Years Of Experience
- 5-7 : Facilities Management with a focus in maintenance. Computer Experience in CMMS system is a plus
Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration/Management, Bachelor's Degree - Engineering Mechanics, High School Diploma - General Studies