- Designs, coordinates, and implements complex end user hardware and software configuration and installation projects.
- Evaluates and recommends new technology solutions to drive business value within desktop and mobile device space.
- Works closely with Desktop Solutions team and Audio Visual team to maintain user policies and client configurations to ensure proper rights and functionality for users on network.
- Mentors team members in advanced configuration and troubleshooting techniques.
- Monitors, assigns and follows-up on team’s Incident and Service Request tickets using approved ticketing system.
- Reviews and offers suggestions based on ticket system survey results.
- Responsible for creating and monitoring staff schedule.
- Provides staff with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities.
- Manages administrative and HR duties including, the time and attendance process, hiring and interview process, ensures consistent evaluations within scheduled time frames; coordinates all disciplinary processes in service area and advise the Manager/Director of all final written warnings and terminations.
Associate’s degree in an Information Technology related field. Seven years of experience implementing and supporting desktop and mobile solutions with ability to lead effective teams. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
Previous experience as a lead, supervisor or manager supporting desktop and mobile solutions.
Current CompTia A+ and CompTia Network+ certifications.
Microsoft Technology Associate or equivalent certification.
Job Number: 2018-9033