BI / Data Warehousing Technical Supervisor
The BI / Data Warehousing Technical Supervisor has Player / Coach - responsible for hands on Data Modeling - managing day to day direction of the 6 person Data Warehousing team, development schedules, code enhancements and software deliverables. Along with overseeing the development activities, this position is expected to contribute to the Data Modeling efforts as well, whether it is new DW Models or researching predictive analytics. The position will report to the AVP, Mobile and Analytics.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor?s degree in related field of study or equivalent work experiencerequired (5+ years).
- Strong Hand-on leadership skills. This is a Player / Coach role.
- Mentoring team members.
- Plan and implement process improvements to maximize operating efficiency.
- Remain on the forefront of emerging industry BI / DW practices.
- Establish and maintain effective controls.
- Data modeling experience using Framework Manager utilizing start schema and conformed dimensions.
Team members under this person are doing:
- Cube Development from scratch
- Nice to have: Hyperion
- PL/SQL Oracle Toad, OEM OWB
- ETL tools like Data stage and/or Informatica
- o Strong understanding of Agile Methodologies
- Focus on continuous process improvement.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to adapt to change
- Takes ownership for assignments.
- Self-starter with the ability to make informed decisions