- Responsible for front line management of Onboarding Department which includes Sales Coordinators,Onboarding Administrators and Payroll Onboarding Specialists.
- Ensures timely implementation of all Go Live Revenue. Responsible for achieving revenue target goals and go live target goals.
- Manages “go live” startups of 1000+ new payroll clients per year and ensuring a “no start” rate less than 11% .
- Responsible for effective and timely resolution of escalated customer issues during the onboarding process.
- Acts as liaison between Sales Department and Onboarding Department; ensure fluid, timely and accurate flow of communication and documentation.
- Acts as liaison between PAYweb’s business partners; such as time and attendance providers to effectively manage flow of information, analyze process and provide timely reports to senior management.
- Effectively manage risk during onboarding process: assess customer compliance, review and assess legal documents. Provide reports to senior management on risk assessment and advise senior management on all customers non- compliance issues.
- Work with senior management to forecast and analyze current and future staffing levels.
- Develops staff with respect to communication, customer service, accurate data entry and data analysis skills using mentoring and coaching as well as other staff training & development methodologies.
- Ensures that staff consistently demonstrates adequate product and process knowledge as it relates to payroll. In addition design, develop and facilitate staff training and skill development activities to ensure departmental quality of service and meeting of departmental goals.
- Analyses department processes to achieve business plan execution, provides recommendations to senior management.
- Help to facilitate and provide training to the sales group on product knowledge and enhancements.
- Acts on feedback from clients that do not go live to find out trends and reasons and develop process improvement accordingly.
- Provide consultation to sales group on prospect needs and fit to determine product suitability as necessary.
- Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
- Bachelors in Business or Business Administration (or equivalent experience)
- 5 or more years of general business, project management, staff management
- 3 or more years or sales or customer service
- At least 1 year of payroll experience
- Drives for results, develops and manages staff,mentors staff, builds relationships, critical thinker, analyses and assesses processes and risk,document writing, presentations, project management
Background check required.