Description: Provides contracting and/or procurement services to National Facilities Services for Capital Projects Facilities Construction (CPFC), Capital Projects Group (CPG), Clinical Technology and/or regional customers and suppliers to contract for services and purchase products. Identifies opportunities and supports compliance for regional and national standard products. Supports business diversity and local business development. Identifies opportunities and supports compliance for NFS CPFC, Contracts Administration and Clinical Technology.
- Responsible for the daily operation of department providing procurement services to NFS departments.
- Coordinates the activities of less experienced staff members providing contracting services to NFS departments.
- Plans and manages the planning, staffing process, workload distribution and workflow analysis of the staff. In connection with department Manager, evaluates performance.
- Provides expertise in the interpretation and application of contracts including on-site training of policies and procedures.
- Negotiates and/or coordinates the negotiation of contractual terms and conditions for services and products contracted through Capital Project Facilities Construction (CPFC), Clinical Technology or other NFS departments.
- Manages and tracks subcontractor insurance certificates to ensure compliance with NFS policies and procedures.
- Provides support and customer service to NFS departments and subcontractors by managing timely interventions to assure contracts, change orders and payables are processed on a timely basis.
- Minimum seven (7) years of related experiencerequired including an combination of purchasing, contracting, material management, finance or other related area - health care required.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, material management, economics or related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Extensive knowledge of contracts and contracting methods including RFP development, proposal evaluation, bidding practices, and shared risk agreements.
- Proficient in a variety of word-processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and build alliances with suppliers.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Job Number: 667372