Position Summary: Under moderate management, supervises a team ofclaimsadjusters. Actively drivesadjuster hiring and leadsadjuster training. Actively manages assignedadjuster workloads and performance. Participates in compliance and best practicereporting. Demonstrates a thorough understanding of corporate policies and procedures. Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Uses various metric driven tools such as FOCUS, the Claim Operation Tool Kit to evaluate performance and identify problem areas in advance of them becoming service issues.
- Reviews findings with manager to jointly develop a plan for corrective action..
- Defines team goals and communicates those goals to assigned staff. Motivates people to perform at the highest level.
- Ensures receipt and maintenance of appropriate licenses and/or certifications for themselves and all assigned staff for all states in which states are being handled.
- Communicates with clients, carriers and brokers in a professional, positive and proactive manner.
- Works collaboratively across all internal departments.
- High school diploma.
- 10 or more years related claim experiencerequired.
- Appropriately licensed and/or certified in all states in which claims are being handled.
- Knowledge of all team member related functions.
- Requires exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ensures flawless and consistent execution of client service instructions and performance guarantees
- Ability to actively review work of others via file reviews; identify coaching opportunities, act on needed coaching opportunities and position subordinates for successful development leading to advancement within the organization.