$80K — $100K *
The Supervisor, Accounts Payable, is responsible for the three major AP Check Request functions and staff, these include the Chrome River System used for processing non purchase order payment requests (including recurring payments), the payment card programs, ePayables and AMEX, and the single use procurement card program, and Document Imaging Center used for the scanning of purchase order related invoices and other Accounts Payable related documents.
The Supervisor is also responsible for the development of training programs and materials and the delivery of training sessions to end user departments on the use of Chrome River Invoice. Formal training sessions will be established and conducted on a bi-monthly basis.
• Direct day-to-day activities of the Check Request team and process.
• Manage the Check Request and Document Imaging staff.
• Ensure payment requests are processed in accordance with UPHS policies and procedures.
• Support customer needs by identifying appropriate payment solutions for unique purchase or payment needs.
• Manage the payment card programs, including managing annual enrollment campaigns, vendor drops, payment variances and monthly reconciliations.
• Manage the Single Use card program, including the evaluation of customer requests to determine best purchase or payment stream, submit request for card initiation, monthly reconciliation and payment.
• Provide Chrome River training to end users on scheduled and recurring basis.
• Support Associate Director in other areas of Accounts Payable.
• Performs duties in accordance with Penn Medicine and entity values, policies, and procedures
• Other duties as assigned to support the unit, department, entity, and health system organization
• Bachelor's Degree with a major in Finance, Accounting, or Management
• 5+ years of previous experience as an AP supervisor or manager
Required Skills and Abilities
• Experience with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Accounts Payable system, preferably Info/Lawson
• General office computer skills - Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Valid through: 12/18/2020