NV5 (NASDAQ: NVEE) is a provider of professional and technical engineering and consulting solutions to public and private sector clients in the infrastructure, energy, construction, program management and environmental markets. NV5 is an ENR Top 500 firm; we offer a full range of professional services in offices throughout the U.S.
NV5 is seeking a planning professional for its Parsippany, NJ Headquarters. Collaborate with multi-disciplined professionals to create design solutions related to complete streets, transit access, greenways, streetscapes, and community place-making for municipalities, regional organizations, and state agencies throughout the northeast. Fast-paced, team environment within the NJ Planning & Landscape Architecture group. Unique opportunity for professional growth and corporate advancement.
- Provide professional planning related services associated with bicycle & pedestrian master plans, transportation studies, greenway plans, community outreach, and concept designs
- Collaborate across in-house disciplines (engineering, environmental, urban design, landscape architecture)
- Lead and contribute to development of plans, reports, presentations, and proposals
- Assist with oversight of department staff and projects
- Manage project budgets, schedules, client coordination
- Masters Degree in City and Regional Planning preferred
- Bachelors Degree in planning, engineering, environmental, urban design, or related field required
- Interest in multimodal transportation, Complete Streets, transit-friendly, and greenway planning
- Familiarity with NACTO, AASHTO, MUTCD, ADA, and related NJDOT design guides
- Minimum 10 years experience in both public and private sectors
- Experience in supervising and managing professional staff
- Excellent writing, organizational, and communications skills
- Proficiency with ArcGIS, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, InDesign and other graphic software
- AICP and NJ Professional Planner license required