We are looking for a Superintendent to join our team. Qualified candidates must have a minimum of five years’ experience managing large scale commercial construction projects worth $5 million plus. Individuals must possess strong leadership abilities and be responsible for managing subcontractors and suppliers, cost monitoring, scheduling, and problem solving. Computer skills required, MS Project for scheduling, MS Office for documentation and reporting.
- MUST be able to schedule entire project start to finish (MS Project preferred)
- MUST have been main superintendent on Ground Up projects of at least $5 million
- Ability to track subcontractors’ progress on the job, maintain the project schedule and coordinate with various agencies for reporting and compliance with project documents and specification
- Ability to manage field crew including project engineers, foremen, and assistant superintendent
- Responsible for quality control
- Manage project safety
- Provide on-site coordination of manpower, materials, equipment, and site logistics
- Effectively manage job site challenges such as weather conditions or emergencies
- Monitor cost control and job costing, quantity reporting, forecasting and productivity
Desired Skills & Experience
- Four-year college degree with at least 10 years of building constructionexperiencerequired
- Knowledge of building construction, means and methods, scheduling and cost control procedures, general contract, general conditions, subcontract documents, drawings and specifications.
- Computer skills and a familiarity with Microsoft office suite programs.
- Strong management, leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of cost control procedures.