Our Texas Group is currently seeking a Marine Superintendent to work on complex Marine projects throughout near the Texas Gulf of Mexico in cities including Freeport, Houston, Beaumont, etc. The qualified Marine Superintendent will have experience working with Marine projects ranging from 10 million and up. The Marine Superintendent will oversee construction of the project, leading the staff in the construction, provide leadership to the project staff and ensure quality and safety. The Marine Superintendent is responsible for the timely completion of the Project and maintaining constant communication with the client.
- Participate with Project Director and Estimating in development of a Project Chart of Accounts
- Develop detailed Project Contract status report
- Coordinate with Project Superintendent in development of a project site logistics plan
- Coordinate with Scheduling Department in the development and thorough updates of the project schedule.
- Maintain thorough understanding of the McCarthy/Owner contract
- Oversee the pay request process
- Monitor project costs and Job Cost Report
- Analyze and forecast quarterly Total Cost Projection reports
- Implement and monitor training of all staff personnel
- Monitor project labor
- Review and approve material, forming system and equipment needs
- Assist Estimating in bidding projects
- Implement applicable safety, EEO and Affirmative Action programs
- Lead the project's quality process
- Develop, schedule and lead project close-out processes
- 7+ Years of Marine Construction experiencerequired
- Experience with Marine projects including ports, bridges, walls and docks.
- General knowledge of construction principles/practices required
- Experienced dealing with subcontracts, subcontractors and/or self-perform work
- Experience leading successful project team, including development of employee and maintaining relationships with external entities