Industry: Real Estate & Construction•
11 - 15 years
Posted 148 days ago
• Lead daily field operations through leadership and management of craft/equipment for Augercast Pile, Displacement Pile, Stone Column operations
• Lead the project safety and quality performances through personal leadership and compliance with Project Safety / Quality plans
• Assist with the daily, weekly and monthly schedules
• Manage job cost reports and budget
• Manage key suppliers and subcontractors to our operations
• Daily coordination and communication with prime contractor and inspectors
• Ten or more years’ experience in heavy civil construction environment with emphasis on Deep Foundations.
• Craft management experience in Superintendent, or similar, role and responsibility.
• Specific experience in construction of Augercast Pile, Displacement Pile, Stone Columns, VibroCompaction, or other Ground Improvement Techniques.
• Specific experience in drilled shafts, secant pile foundations, drilled drop/vent shafts, picking and setting rebar cages, placing tremie concrete, use of polymer in shafts, segmental casing, oscillators.
• Experience in labor and cost planning and budgeting.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of project craft, staff and management.
• Fast-paced project field environment; must be able to interact professionally with all levels of management while simultaneously manage a diversified workload and challenging situations efficiently and effectively; regularly sit, stand, walk and talk and listen; occasionally lift and move up objects up to 50 pounds.
• Travel in the U.S. as needed.
• Projects are usually short durations, requiring temporary travel assignments.