Do you have elevator industry experience and are looking to join a company that rewards its employees through promotions and salary increases? They have a great reputation in the marketplace and are looking to fill a crucial opening in Miami.
Our client has 5. people in more than 230 locations in North America. They are working with passion and expertise to develop solutions for sustainable progress. They use the latest technology and pride themselves on efficiency and reliability
- Responsible for overseeing the servicing and repair of elevators and escalator units so as to conform to customer and Company requirements.
- Also responsible for quality improvement, safety, cost improvement and customer satisfaction in support of Region objective, as well as employee selection, training and safety.
- Duties include Implementing customer and Company requirements for quality, performance reliability and passenger safety for each project under his/her supervision.
- Supporting sales staff in estimating service orders, scheduling and executing orders, and investigating and resolving customer complaints is required.
- Responsible for managing ongoing program of project audit so as to assure conformance of performance standards of quality, completeness and safety.
· Previous experience in elevator repair and modernization is required
· Good mechanical reasoning & comprehension skills necessary
· Demonstration of excellent project management and conflict resolution skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills along with strong mechanical reasoning and comprehension skills are also necessary
Base Salary $90,-$130, and goes up based on experience + bonus
Opportunities for advancement based on performance
If you fit this description and are looking to join a strong, stable, growing business and make immediate contributions, pleaseapply today!