Provide overall administrative and technical management at the construction project site. The Project Superintendent manages all on site construction activities including self-perform labor, subcontractors and consultants. Other responsibilities include administration of jobsite safety program, quality management, and overall schedulesupervision and coordination.
- Thorough knowledge of Corporate/Industry Safety standards;
- Mass Supervisors License or equivalent (general knowledge of the local building code);
- Working knowledge of CPM schedule;
- Working knowledge of cost report and labor production report;
- Thorough knowledge of corporate quality program;
- Thorough knowledge of subcontractlanguage;
- Ability to work with and manage multiple people;
- Excellent oral communication skills;
- Basic computer knowledge;
- Bachelors’ degree in Construction Management with at least 5 years’ experience in the construction field or any related fields;
- Understands building plans and specs;
- OSHA 10 Certification required, OSHA 30 Certification preferred;
- Safety standards knowledge and enforcement.
Tracking Code 24-365