Project Superintendent This position is in Norfolk Nebraska
- Complete daily reports, safety audits, project photo documentation.
- Complete client satisfaction
- Full responsibility for organizing and planning on the project.
- Quality Control – Ensure that the work performed is done in accordance with the contract documents.
- Working with the project manager to develop and update the detailed CPM schedule
- Create detailed short interval schedules weekly, distribute and convey the plan to all subcontractors and other stakeholders.
- Full responsibility for all safety on the project.
- Document changes in the scope of work, RFI’s, unforeseen conditions, additional work, etc.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Project.
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing with Owners, Designers, Government Officials, Employees, Subcontractors, Material Vendors, etc.
- Strong understanding of drawings and specifications
- Familiar with contracts – Both owner and subcontractors
- Strong knowledge of various trades and their coordination required