5 - 7 years experience • Construction
Our client, a well-established general contracting firm is looking to add a experienced Superintendent to their team. They offer long term employment, an opportunity to make as much as you want, an incentive plan, quarterly bonuses, and a phenomenal compensation package.
Qualified Superintendents will have:
- 5+ years’ experience working on tenant improvements or interior renovations with a general contractor
- Experience working on commercial construction projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, Contract Negotiation, Scheduling, and Managing Subcontractors
The Superintendent will be responsible for:
- Scheduling and coordinating projects cradle to grave
- Managing a team
- Maintain formal correspondence with subcontractors and project management. Conducts progress meetings with owner/architect/project manager
- Assist Senior management in project organization, planning, coordination, and administration
Our client has an outstanding reputation and over 20years of experience in the Commercial Construction industry. They are currently working on several Tenant Improvement projects and ranked in the top 10 Seattle TI firms. This company is growing and offers long term career growth for top performers. They pay an uncapped bonus based on your project, which means you will be rewarded for the work you do, (profit earned). This is not your typical construction company.
When you’re ready to join a dynamic team with a reputable construction firm email your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org with the best number and time to reach you!