WE ARE premiere commercial construction company seeking multiple Superintendents for various locations. Our decades of proven performance and unparalleled expertise have made US one of the most reliable and respected general contractors in the areas we serve (California & Nevada). WE ARE A trusted construction partner valued by architects, sub-contractors, financiers and most of all our clients.
The Superintendent is responsible for all activities at the Commercial Construction site, including providing a safe and productive work environment, maintaining schedules, and ensuring projects stays within budgetary limits set forth by the Project Manager. This is a large company with great benefits and long-term projects - Awesome Company to work for!
- Seasoned Commercial Superintendent with proven experience on ground-up commercial projects.
- At least 3years' experience as a commercial construction superintendent, with additional constructionexperiencerequired.
- Must understand schedules and be able to complete projects on time and on budget by tracking variances and cost projections.
- Superintendents must have a proven track record supervising and coordinating all personnel including subcontractors and materials to prevent delays.
- Candidate selected must be highly safety conscious with proven ability to consistently hold required weekly safety meetings and maintain a safe OSHA compliant worksite.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
Please submit resume for review: