Children's Healthcare of Atlanta is growing and looking for a Sunquest Applications Analyst Team Lead to join our permanent team! The Sunquest Applications Analyst Team lead supervises team of lab Information Systems & Technology professionals who provide implementation support, technology consultation, and operational support to the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta user community. Advocates for user needs and coordinates support requests. Trains, coaches, and mentors team members. Serves as point of escalation for support and expert resource needs. Must have expert level experience in Sunquest application and be able to perform test build.
- Degree from accredited senior college or equivalent experience
- No professional certifications required
- 5 years of experience with Sunquest application in an application analyst role required.
- 2 years of supervisory experience or proven ability to lead team of analysts with various skill levels required.
- Experience in generally known project management software and commercially available healthcare and business software packages
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES*
- Ability to lead projects from inception to completion without management supervision and to provide leadership support to other team members
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well-developed and proven organizational, problem-solving, analytical, and time management skills
- Project management, customer service, and support skills
- Must be able to function in a dynamic environment subject to impromptu changes in schedules and priorities
- Must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Must be able to apply creative methods to analyze and enhance workflow efficiencies
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships and interact positively and productively with teams across organizational lines, including administrative and executive staff
- Expert knowledge of hospital system business or clinical content deemed a part of core health information systems
- Leads in business partnering with service lines, departments, individuals, and coworkers.
- Collaborates proactively with department leaders to identify/prioritize needs and define/commit to deliverables.
- Leads team to ensure deliverables are met.
- Maintains strong and productive relationships with department leaders and application vendors.
- Ensures team is building positive and effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Acts as point of escalation for issue resolution.
- Advocates user perspective.
- Leads team in providing application technical support services, consultation, coordination of programming requests, and system upgrades.
- Ensures team members are focusing efforts on identified priorities.
- Maintains/develops technical expertise and growth.
- Provides on-call coverage as assigned and ensures team coverage.
- Participates in and leads cross team efforts and initiatives for process improvement and issue resolution.
- Provides project and resource management independently with broad scope of projects.
- Ensures projects and documentation follow Information Systems & Technologyproject management protocol and policies.
- Manages support turnover processes to ensure project team addresses ability to support systems post-live, including delivering complete system documentation.
- Monitors team’s effectiveness by utilizing project, issue, and resource management tools to oversee team allocation of resources and assignments.
- Ensures compliance with Information Systems &Technology, Children’sHealthcare of Atlanta, Joint Commission, and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act guidelines, policies, regulations, and procedures.
- Exemplifies and serves as a resource to team members for existing and new policies and tools, e.g., change management, time reporting, queue management, and service level agreements.
- Ensures team provides appropriate support documentation, status, and issues resolution reporting.
- Participates in internal Information Systems & Technology leadership initiatives/forums and development/achievement of department goals.
- Trains, coaches, and mentors team members.
- Participates in hiring and interview process.
- Follows onboarding guidelines for new employees.
- Fosters professional development of others via constructive performance appraisals and professional development plans.
- Facilitates conflict resolution.
- Assist Supervisor and/or Manager with development of staff by: being available to teammates, acting as a resource to help complete complicated/complex tasks, providing on the job training to team, and seeking out opportunities to become actively involved in staff workflow and development.
- Provide Supervisor and/or Manager feedback on staff performance, educational needs, and workflow status.
Requisition #: 17008