- Manage high volume catered food and beverage including suites, catering and concessions.
- Plan, direct and control premium services year-round to meet operating and financial goals, client objectives and customer needs.
- Premium services include the onsite Club Restaurant, Suites and VIP events.
- Responsible for developing a management team to oversee these operations.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years food service management experience is required.
- Ability to manage in a fast-paced, diverse environment with focus on client and customer services, entrepreneurship and building and growing a strong business is essential.
- P&L accountability and/or contract-managed service experience is desirable.
- Candidate must be willing to be hands on with staff and operations and be willing to work event-based hours that include evenings and weekends.