SUE Program Leader
11 - 15 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Draper Aden Associates is currently seeking a SUE Program Manager to join our SUE Department preferably in our Richmond, VA office. This individual will continue to develop our client base throughout the region, maintain our existing client relations, and manage the planning, coordination and execution of SUE projects as they relate to utility mapping, conflict analysis, condition assessment, and the communication of utility data to concerned parties. Travel will be required throughout VA, NC, and Maryland.
Job Duties: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job duty satisfactorily.
- Coordinate with Project Managers, Engineers and Surveyors to analyze, review and edit/correct collected data to ensure compliance with ASCE 38-02, project proposal requirements and client expectations.
- Manage crews for various SUE projects; coordinate with Survey and CADD staff to ensure proper collection of field data
- Oversee and manage Quality Level A-DRisks
- Project planning and route selection activities
- Surveying visible utility facilities and correlating this information with existing utility records
- Assist with and participate in Client outreach functions, conferences, seminars, meetings and related business development initiatives
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications: The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required or preferred.
- Must be willing to travel, potentially for extended periods of time.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, good mechanical and computer skills.
- Results oriented, decisive, take charge, extroverted, persuasive, adapts to change, sense of urgency, self- directed, self-reliant and able to understand big picture.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable motor vehicle record.
Preferred Training, Experience, Education and/or Skills:
- Minimum 10 years in SUE
- At least 5 years managing an SUE team, region, and/or division
- SUE Business Development and Marketing
- PE or LS
Draper Aden Associates promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing.
Draper Aden Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer who looks forward to helping people build long-term successful careers within our organization.