SUE Group Leader - Project Manager
Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson is a dynamic, 100% employee-owned consulting firm of more than 1,500 professionals that provides a full range of multi-disciplined engineering, architecture, information technology, and related services to public agencies and private clients throughout the United States. JMT is currently ranked #64 on Engineering News-Record’s list of the Top 500 Design Firms.
JMT's Richmond, VA Office is looking for a SUE Group Leader to be responsible for the day to day operations of the SUE group including scheduling & coordination of field crew activities and workload priorities, proposal writing, invoice reconciliation, & client relationships.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Requires a wide range of knowledge including test holes, subsurface utility designation, land surveying, utility engineering.
- Create proposals and cost estimates based of client requests.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the SUE staff.
- Review invoices with billing specialists and maintain appropriate billing schedules.
- Communicates with staff on the short term and long term project goals and/or accomplishments.
- Performs the formal performance evaluation of department members.
- Responsible for the overall completion of specific projects.
- Able to speak in front of an audience
- Project Management Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Must have a Professional Land Surveyor or Professional Engineer certification.
- Minimum of 5 years of SUE experience
Tracking Code 13574