Cypress is currently used in over 90 countries by hundreds of thousands of developers across more than 12,000 organizations. Cypress has over 1,200 customers in more than 50 countries across 45 industries and includes marquee names like Asurion, Atlassian, Autodesk, BetterCloud, Betterment, ClassDojo, Crunchbase, Disney, DHL, DocuSign, Fullstory, Gatsby, GitHub, HashiCorp, Lego, NBA Digital, Nielsen, PayPal, Pendo, SendGrid, Slack, Shopify, Trulia, OpenTable, Warby Parker, WIX, Zendesk, ZocDoc, and 99Designs.
The company was founded in 2015 and has raised $55M in capital to date, including a $40M Series B financing in November 2020, led by OpenView Partners, with participation from Bessemer Venture Partners, Battery Ventures, Sapphire Ventures and Stripes.co.
Cypress is the market leader in developer driven test automation. Test automation represents a $14B market and a 16% CAGR.
As a Success Engineer at Cypress.io, you will be responsible for supporting our community of users and customers. Nurturing them to drive greater satisfaction and expansion revenue.
- Become an expert in all of Cypress’ products and services.
- Empathize, advocate for, and maintain positive relationships with the Cypress community.
- Collaborate with our Developer Experience, Marketing, and Product teams to develop one-to-many campaigns to drive account expansion.
- Keep up with test automation industry trends.
- Nurture relationships via phone, email chat, web, and screenshare.
- Ensure customer product feedback is being provided to other teams internally.
- Identify and monitor account success metrics.
- Spearhead cross-functional initiatives to increase customer engagement.
- Perform Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Own the Churn Workflow - Follow up with churned accounts to better understand the cause of churn and report back to management.
- Document all interactions in a CRM system.
- Triage inbound requests from users via email, chat, and web, and screenshare.
- Follow set procedures for escalating issues to the proper internal team.
- Provide support to the cypress community by reproducing, troubleshooting, and responding to customer requests in a timely manner.
- Analyze web application and test code to identify and correct problems and identify limitations.
- Effectively communicate resolution plans, progress, and status of requests externally and internally.
- Communicate user feedback to internal teams to help enhance customer interactions and self-discovery of Cypress’ products, services, and processes.
- Leverage documentation, institutional team knowledge, and other information sources to help solve problems.
- Contribute to documentation as needed to ensure our users have access to current, quality, accurate resources.
- Create leverage by developing automated workflows for repetitive tasks.
- Take ownership of requests, and work with other teams to drive timely resolution on advanced requests.
- Evaluate trends based on customer interactions and craft procedures and suggest tooling to more efficiently handle their needs.
Required Skills and Requirements:
- An empathetic approach to all interactions.
- Natural curiosity.
- A firm understanding of how web applications are built and work.
- Ability to convey technical information at an audience-appropriate level.
- Ability to work with partial information, and good judgment on when to ask questions and when to run independently.
- Passionate about developer tools.
- A keen eye for process optimization.
- Exemplary communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in a similar role combining sales and success at a SaaS Company.
- Track record of successfully executing one-to-many campaigns.
Preferred Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in the Dev Tools space.
- Technical background with an understanding of how web applications are built and work.
- Experience providing SaaS and technical support to developers
- Working in a developer advocate role.
Cypress is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.