1) Experience with Off-Highway/On-Highway embedded electronic equipment
2) Experience with control systems and electronic components design
3) Demonstrated technical leadership and organization/control skills
4) Good written and verbal communication skills to communicate technical information
•Design control strategies and algorithms for complex systems (Electro Hydraulic, Driveline, Vehicle).
•Provide Electricalarchitecture for wiring team to develop and implement.
•Support current product electrical and software, including warranty concerns, quality improvements, and cost reductions.
•Supporttroubleshooting of issues as they may occur from electrical and software viewpoints. This includes hands on vehicle work with diagnostic equipment and tools.
•Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, and diagrams to support problem analysis.
•Contribute to SW and System validation activity and related problem solving.
•Collaborate with Product Platforms, Product Validation, Central Areas (EH, Driveline, Cab, Engine) during all program development phases.
•Drive the commonality of technical solutions across platforms.
•Be an active member of Design review, DFMEA, Risk assessment and other technical meetings
• Strong data mining and data analysis skillset
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Effective communication, technical report and presentation skills
• Excellent ability to read and understand industry standards and technical documentation
B.E. in Electrical or Electronics