The Business Development Associate is responsible for developing and implementing strategies in order to achieve budgeted goals for Foundations Wellness. The Business Development Associate is responsible for developing and managing systems, particularly the referral development program. He/She is also responsible for working with the Executive Director and staff to ensure exceptional client and community satisfaction, and in developing and achieving community education and awareness goals
Responsibilities and Duties
- Meets and establishes a quota of contacts for the development of the monthly business plan.
- Utilizes a benefit-focused approach when conducting a needs assessment of the business plan.
- Develops and provides professional/community education programs to support referral development activities.
- Reviews with Business Development Manager the satisfaction levels of patients and referral sources.
- Addresses with the Business Development Manager, both operational issues, and enhancement of customer (client and referral source) satisfaction.
- Works with Business Development Manager to cultivate a center-wide referral base with diversified cultural aspects.
- Implements specific relationship-building strategies of key referral groups (i.e. clinicians, judicial).
- Works with the Business Development Manager to develop and implement direct promotional strategies.
- Attends monthly staff meetings and Performance Improvement meetings.
- Assists in special projects.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintains current CPR certification.
- Attends in-services directed by Management.
- Maintains open communication with corporate staff, center staff, physicians, clinicians, and referral sources.
- Responds positively to changing situations in the work setting.
- Demonstrates objectivity and maturity under stress.
- Understands and adheres to all policies regarding client rights, as well as anonymity and confidentiality of all clients, past, and present.
- Provides daily and weekly reports to the Business Development Manager.
- Visits account multiple times daily, filters out least effective, and creates work with new accounts.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2(+) years of experience with direct sales to a medical facility, substance abuse facility preferred
- Direct Substance Abuse experience - Must be able to speak the language
- Business to Business Sales
- Book of business in the substance abuse market - Leads not provided
**Remote position - Make your own schedule!**
Job Type: Full-time
- Patients with alcohol and drug abuse: 1year (Required)
- Business to Business Sales: 1year (Required)
- Substance Abuse: 1year (Required)
- Direct Sales: 1year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)