Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (AdWords, AdSense, DoubleClick, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
As a Subscriptions Partner Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for driving adoption of YouTube TV, YouTube Music and YouTube Premium. You'll bring your passion for the entertainment industry to champion our brand and execute innovative marketing partnerships. You're a strategic, analytical, and results-driven marketer who is detail-oriented but can also scale your impact and communications to the scope of YouTube's global businesses. You'll build relationships and lead with influence in a fast-paced environment. In this role, you'll help YouTube bring about the next revolution in video and music entertainment.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Lead the global marketing partnerships strategy for YouTube TV, YouTube Music and YouTube Premium with an emphasis on distributionpartnerships.
- Structure agreement proposals to potential partners and manage co-marketing commitments.
- Work with Product teams to develop unique value propositions to support subscription partnerships.
- Foster relationships with partner brands and key cross-functional teams (eg. BD, Product, Legal, Finance, plus regional and cross-functional Marketing teams).
- Analyze and communicate ROI of marketing partnerships.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience delivering innovative, category-defining marketing partnerships and campaigns
- Experience working in Partner Marketing across media or subscription businesses with a track record of driving successful partnerships with telcos, OEMs and lifestyle brands.
- Experience building collaborative relationships with a variety of teams and job functions including business development, product management, brand marketing, and external partners.
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical capabilities, and willingness and initiative to work independently without close supervision.
- Demonstrated skills designing end-to-end marketing strategy and full funnel integrated marketing campaigns, including above and below the line marketing and partner media.