Analytical. A problem solver. Loves a challenge. Great interpersonal communication skills. Detail-oriented. If this describes you, you need to apply to be our Subject Matter Expert right now!
Title of Position: Subject Matter Expert
Description of Position:
- Provides the technical architecture guidance and leadership for an area of expertise
- Designs and develops highly complex, integrated solutions through tools, processes and procedures to facilitate the cost effective delivery of services or fielding of successful products
- Performs testing and integration of computer systems, subsystems andcomponent
- Architects highly complex, global solutions across the appropriate engineering environments to meet business requirements or enhance performance.
- Reviews cost analyses and vendor comparison reports to ensure cost-effective and efficient operations. Recommends vendor/approach and presents to senior
- Reviews and recommends highly complex systems investment(s) to management and customers based on results of independent assessment of current and future performance, stability, and systems management/life cycle issues.
- Provides escalated, highly complex technical support to customers by investigating and resolving systems-related matters of significance; provides support telephonically
- Plans, conducts and oversees the technical aspects of large, complex projects; coordinates the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects. Reviews completion and implementation of system additions
- Develops and applies advanced methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of highly complex system requirements and problems. Develops training tools and documentation; oversees implementation of same.
- Reviews literature, patents and current practices to support business requirements and/or new industry technology. Prepares reports and/or recommendations regarding
- Provides complex technical consultation on current and proposed systems to other organizations and clients.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to a team of Engineers and less experienced personnel.
Education and Experience Required:
- Candidate must possess 8570 certification.
- Candidate must have experience with the following: SCCM, Active Directory, Build Services, GPOs, MBAM Knowledge, UE-V Knowledge, Scripting- particularly Power Shell
- Develop requirements from a project's inception to its conclusion for a particular IT subject matter area (simple to complex systems).
- Assist other project members with analysis and system improvements, optimization, development, and/or maintenance efforts in the following specialties: information systems architecture; networking; telecommunications; automation; communications protocols; risk management/electronic analysis; software; life-cycle management; software development methodologies; and modeling and simulation.
- Candidate must have a Master's degree plus ten (10) years of experience OR a Doctorate's degree plus eight (8) years of experience OR a Bachelor's degree and twelve (12) years of experience OR an Associate's degree plus fifteen (15) years of experience OR a HS/GED degree plus twenty (20) years of experience.