Subject Matter Expert Technical Support Engineer
Informatica is the only Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions. With over 7,000 customers worldwide, Informatica is the trusted leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management.
This key individual will serve as Technical Support Subject Matter expert for both internal and external customers. This candidate will exercise independent initiative with the authority to act in order to meet all requirements for the customer.
- Diagnose and resolve customer inquiries and technical issues related to operating Informatica software products in customer’s environment.
- Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships
- Manage communications/expectations to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships.
- Utilize information tools, training and experience to provide high level of customer satisfaction
- Participate in problem escalation and call prevention projects to help customers and other technical specialists increase their efficiency with our products
- Mentor team members on both technical and soft skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field with 5+ years of industry experience OR Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field with 2+ years of industry experience in supporting mission critical software components
- Experience in Databases, Data Integration Enterprise Software, Data Warehousing products
- Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- High degree of analytical and problem solving abilities
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in Oracle, MSSQL Server and/or DB2
- Experience in various operating systems such as Windows , UNIX/Linux
- Knowledge of computer networking concepts
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Team player who shares ideas and resources
- Experience with supporting Informatica 9 or 10 products
- Knowledge of Data Quality transformations, Tomcat, Java, Web Services