TMR Inc. seeks a Subject Matter Expert- Senior to support our client located in Aberdeen MD.
- Provide Tier 5 and Tier 2 helpdesk support during the hours of operation
- Provide system troubleshooting efforts for OLC's training IT infrastructure, including assisting end users and working with TSA representatives to resolve system and application issues
- Manage various service level issues to ensure proper coverage and problem resolution
- Document and track troubleshooting actions used to resolve issues
- Manage the intake process for new and revised training content for the LTMS
- Troubleshoot intake forms for missing or contradictory information
- Receive and test Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) and Aviation Industry
- CBT Committee (AICC) to determine usability within the OLC environment
- Review alternative forms of online content for compatibility
- Create OLC training content item definitions and linkages (content objects)
- Provide any additional training and website management support necessary to meet Website Management best practices as required
- Associate's Degree and 11 years experience; or Bachelor's Degree and 9 years experience; orMaster's Degree and 7 years experience; or combination of 13 years which may include education/specialized training/certifications and/or experience.
- Relevant education/experience must be in an IT discipline related to the assigned program area (e.g., Network Engineering, Network Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer or Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Forensics/Security, etc.)
- DOD Computing Environment, Security+ (or equivalent DOD Directive 8570.1 IAT II) and at least 1 certification for the SME field from the job description.
- Minimum Interim Secret clearance required.
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR's commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.