Description: Belcan Government Services has an immediate opportunity as an Electronic Warfare/Radar Subject Matter Expert located in Arlington Virginia! This position is a full-time direct position with benefits.
The qualifying candidate will be part of a team that supports the development of an advanced technology program at DARPA. This individual will provide a range of support, within their area of expertise and experience, to the Government Program Manager in developing and implementing an ongoing Science and Technology (S&T) program. This position requires insight and experience in a variety of systems engineering, design and implementation, operational readiness preparation, and operations support tasks.
•Assisting the government customer with end-to-end planning, implementation, deployment, and eventual operation of complex systems, to include requirements definition, performance analysis, document preparation and review, and status tracking
•Advising the customer on specification and requirements development, tracking, testing, and reporting
•Reviewing acquisition related documents
•Participating in development and engineering design reviews
•Participating in readiness reviews
•Participating in the management of verification efforts for key performance objectives
•Producing and maintaining deficiency tracking database
•Providing system integration analysis
•Participating in design reviews, ground testing, flight tests, or simulations
•Participating in post-test analysis activities and review and analysis of test data
•Preparing briefs and meeting minutes
•Reviewing and provide recommendations for CDRLs and other documents
•Responding to official requests for information and other tasks from Government clients and stakeholders
•Advising Government clients on incoming technical proposals and white papers
•Discussing new ideas for Government programs with researchers
•Tracking the progress of contracted researchers on their Government programs, including independent testing, and eventual technology transition to end users
•Participating in key intra- and interagency meetings
Position requires an active Top Secret (TS) clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) eligibility
• 10+ years overall experience in technical or scientific fields with at least 8 years program/project management experience
• Expert credentials or be recognized as an authority in the fields of Electronic Warfare and/or Radar Signal Processing
• Demonstrated skills in conceiving, planning and conducting research and analysis in difficult technological problem areas of considerable scope and complexity requiring unconventional or novel approaches and sophisticated research techniques.
• Master’s Degree or Ph.D in a scientific or technological discipline. Ph.D in a scientific or technological discipline is preferred.
• 10+ years extensive experience, background and knowledge of high technology programs is highly desirable.
• 5+ years experience working with DARPA is highly desirable.