Position Title: Subject Matter Expert
Position Number: 280497
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Desired Skill Set:
Content, Adobe experience manager, TeamSite
****C2C IS NOT ALLOWED****
?Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates." SME, JIRA, CMS, AGILE,?
Title: AEM CMS Business Consultant
Location: Pleasanton, CA 94588
Duration: 12 Months
AEM CMS Business Consultant (core) ?Responsibilities and Qualifications
1) Create authoring requirements for CMS capabilities: workflows, CMS permissions, metadata and digitalasset management system, during the CMS/DAM design and development process.
2) Take direction from AEM Lead Consultant.
3) Collaborate with APO?s, content authors, cms admins and business stakeholders to write authoring requirements (acceptance criteria) for user stories and accept those user stories when development is complete.
4) Evaluate existing CMS capabilities and recommend improvements to authoring experience.
5) Create standards for authoring including: workflow dialogues and interfaces, workflow names, permission groups, metadata and taxonomy naming
6) Create Training Guides/Material for completed CMS capabilities
7) Train authors on completed CMS capabilities.
8) Train and educate other business partners?APO?s, PdM''s?on CMSarchitecture and process.
9) Collaborate with Agiledevelopers to arrange knowledge transfer sessions for completed CMS capabilities.
10) Perform acceptance testing on CMS capabilities.
11) Identify bugs or issues in CMS capabilities communicate to development teams and work to achieve resolution.
12) Promote and educate enterprise (especially marketing departments) on AEM capabilities, principles and best practices in digitalpublishing.
13) Create and design content models, content types and relationships between content and metadata/taxonomy.
14) Develop detailed content migration plans from TeamSite to AEM.
15) Create content management strategies and governance models for content process (including distributed publishing).
?3+ years business consulting experience with AEM
o or 2+ years business consulting experience with Adobe certification
o or 2+ years business consulting experience with AEM and 3+ years business consulting experience with another CMS
?5+ years experience gathering and writing CMS requirements
?3+ years experience with Agile teams
?Experience with production support of content and content management systems
?Experience with content entry in AEM
?Experience working in matrix organization
?Experience with Atlassian suite of products (JIRA, Confluence and HipChat)
?Experience with a complex software release process and environment
?Experience working in organizations that employ a distributed publishing model
? OpenText TeamSite experience a nice to have
? Development experience with AEM a plus
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)