Subject Matter Expert
11 - 15 years experience • Government
A college degree in a relevant field of study and at least 10years of experience in any, or a combination of the following areas: facilities management, construction, facilities, technology
The Subject Matter Expert’s role shall be to contribute to the integrity of solutions and services offered to the client by providing demonstrated expertise during the engagement.
· Offer demonstrated competence in one or more subject matter areas.
· Offer technical advice and strategy recommendations during the project planning process.
· Provide technical oversight and leadership in defined project areas throughout the life-cycle of a project.
· Contribute to overall client satisfaction and address client risks in a timely and efficient manner.
· Participate in meetings; build positive relationships with clients, vendors and management.
· Review client presentations and deliverables to ensure technically sound, feasible, and reflect the consultancy team's core knowledge in a given area.