Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a Financial Systems SME to support our operations in Norfolk, VA.
- Serves as an expert consultant with significant understanding and experience within their individual field of expertise (e.g. US Navy Financial, Material/Logistics, Maintenance).
- The expert candidate will also support large projects related to US Navy maintenance systems and will become a contributor on policies and matters related to their selected field of expertise.
- Substantial understanding in this functional subject area is a must.
- The ideal candidate would possess a high-level understanding of Navy’s current maintenance management applications (e.g. MSE, CSAS, ERP, AIM platforms, and the like) and know how their particular field of expertise is utilized throughout those applications.
- Particularly helpful would be an understanding of the inputs, outputs, and throughputs of Navy financial, material/logistics, and maintenance systems.
- The candidate will also perform research, data collection, collation and compilation needed to prepare inputs into larger reports. Evaluates and interprets findings.
- Prepares finished products for review by team leader or higher-level analysts.
- Interfaces with external entities to collect data.
- Uses and/or develops computer tools to facilitate analysis tasks.
- Prepares monthly status reports as maybe required.
- May be assigned to customer site.
- May prepare and present briefings.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, Social Science, Education, Human Resources Development, and Psychology or other related disciplines and eight to ten years of experience or Master’s degree and six to eight years of related experience or PhD and four to six years of related experience.