ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Subject Matter Expert - Aerospace.
- Plan and document study of work problems and procedures (e.g., organizational change, communications, information flow, decision making processes, control processes, operational effectiveness, systems, and/or cost analyses).
- Gather and organize information on problem or procedures including present operating procedures.
- Participate on studies and analysis teams.
- Requires expertise in one or more specialty areas to include modeling and simulation, data analytics, operational research, mathematics, probability and statistics, computer programming, optimization, astrody Nextnamic algorithms, design of experiments, mathematical physics, military systems, and/or military operations.
- Develop applications using operational research techniques, mathematics, physics, astrodynamic algorithms
- Master or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Mathematics, Engineering Physics or related technical discipline from an accredited college or university. One year of relevant education may be substituted for one year of required experience
- 10-15+ years industry experience related to responsibilities
- Expertise in UML/SysML with experience using MagicDraw
- Familiar with fUML and executable architecture constructs
- Proficient with JAVA, kotlin, other JVM derivants, and expression languages
- Proficient with Python
- Familiar with agent-based simulation, decision trees, graph theory, and finite state machines
- Has experience with integrated co-simulations composed of multiple execution methods, inclusive of integrated discrete-time, discrete-event, and continuous constructs.
- Familiar with ontologies, knowledge representation and semantics, and domain specific languages for machine reasoning, learning, and execution
- Strong physics background
- Understanding of astrodynamic algorithms and satellite operations
- Understanding of Offensive and Defensive Space Control concepts, operations and tactics
- Knowledge of the DoD Digital Engineering strategy for acquisition
- Application of Model-Base Systems Engineering (MBSE) to system model design and simulation