What you'll get to do:
This position will be located in a Shared Service Center (SSC) in Oklahoma City, OK. You will manage implementation of subcontract policies, procedures, methods, operating practices, and performance standards for corporate programs under minimal direction. You will typically work on subcontract activities valued up to $1,000,000 and may be assigned higher value tasks with oversight from more senior level staff. You will supervise a team of 5.
More about this role:
- Duties include management and administration of company subcontracts, including overseeing preparation of subcontractor requests for proposal, inclusion of applicable prime contract flow down terms, and subcontractor negotiations.
- Supervises preparation of complex bids requiring integration of proposals from multiple subcontractors and other potential vendors.
- Reviews and resolves with subcontractors all issues affecting subcontract performance and ensures subcontractor compliance with legal requirements, company policies, and customer objectives.
- Advises management of prime contractor/subcontractor rights and obligations and provides interpretation of subcontract terms and conditions.
- Provides creative leadership from knowledge of industry best practices and most current developments in subcontract administration. Participates in planning and policy development issues.
- Researches and recommends subcontract policies and procedures. Provides regular reporting to senior management on subcontract issues.
- May oversee creation of procedures and communication material that document subcontract practices.
- May oversee the development and maintenance of subcontractdatabase.
- Participates in establishing short and long- term subcontract objectives consistent with organizational strategy.
- Assists subcontracts management in employment, training, motivation and evaluation of assigned employees.
You'll bring these qualifications:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalentand 10-12years of related (government contract administration) experience, with one to two years supervisory/managementexperience. Costpoint and P2P system knowledge is a plus, but not required. Knowledge of FAR, DFAR and GSA Schedules.