- Support all subcontract actions in support of assigned pursuits, proposals and programs (including execution of Non-disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Strategic Partnership development and Acquisition Strategy development).
- Lead all assigned aspects of subcontract process including generation of Requests For Proposals, proposal evaluations, source selections, negotiations, file documentation, change management, invoice approvals, dispute resolution and subcontract close-out.
- Provide timely and accurate subcontract status to Harris Management.
- Support Subcontracting Plan initiatives with Small Disadvantaged, and Small Woman-owned Businesses as required
- As primary interface, one will be expected to apply ingenuity and innovation to develop solutions to complex subcontract problems.
- 5-10% travel to supplier locations
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 6+ years' related experience, OR Master's degree with a minimum of 4+ years' related experience,
- Experience in both international and commercial subcontracting arena with commercial terms and in accordance with contract flow downs from international customers
- Experience managing subcontractor performance in the areas of their technical scope, schedule and cost (for flexibly priced S/C’s).
- Availability to travel to supplier locations to conduct negotiations and/or review supplier performance
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience with (or understanding) of Earned Value Management (EVM), its principles and ability to manage subcontractors using it is preferred.
- Experience with the following subcontract types: FFP, FPIF, T&M, Labor Hour, Cost Reimbursement (w/fixed-fee, incentive fee or award fee).
- Ability to take a leadership position in a program team environment is preferred.
- Familiarity or background with FAR/DFAR requirements is preferred
- Considerable judgment will be required to resolve subcontractor issues within set boundaries.
- Experience managing various types of moderately complex to complex subcontracts, including hardware, software, IT Solution development subcontracts, complex services subcontracts, modified NDI and follow-on/production subcontracts
Job ID: ES20181805-24846