$80K — $100K *
PAE is currently seeking a Subcontracts Administrator to support the ICITAP (International Criminal Investigative Training Assistance Program). This position will be located in the Arlington Virginia (Courthouse) office of PAE. This individual will be responsible for cradle to grave subcontracts support to include contributing to the development of the management strategies, assisting with the execution approach, and life cycle management of a variety of different subcontracts.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Under minimal supervision, responsible for preparation and administration of subcontracts, task orders and subsequent amendments.
- Typical subcontract types under the ICITAP prime
contract will consist of labor type subcontracts, lease agreements, independent Consultants
- Agreements and varies other subcontract types that may be typical of a training/ mentorship type prime contract.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations and standard commercial
- Review purchase requisitions for clarity, compliance, detail, completeness, and obtain additional information considered necessary.
- Develop sourcing lists for various services to support the development of requests for information (RFIs), quotations (RFQs), proposals (RFPs) and invitations to bid and interviews potential suppliers.
- Review solicitation responses and perform relevant analyses to include price and cost, ensure conformity to Statement of Work, delivery terms, payment terms, and other terms and conditions of the procurement.
- Negotiate aspects of the procurement to include price, payment and delivery terms, quality requirements, and other factors with suppliers to achieve the best value procurement possible.
- Generate Purchase Orders/ Subcontracts
Education and Experience
5+ years of relevant experience with Masters degree; 8+ years of relevant experience with Bachelors degree.
Valid through: 4/20/2021
$80K + $30K bonus + full benefits day one - base salary + uncapped commissions & res
$80K + 19 days pto, full benefits day one! (base $82,500 + expense allo